Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Trains and Names

Wasn't today lovely? Taking advantage of the beautiful weather, my friends and I walked to Chapters. There our little ones played with trains while we flipped through bridal books and magazines. Our friend is getting married and has invited us to be part of the process. I think we're both excited and having fun. :)

While the grown-ups were chatting, my wee men were happily exploring. They enjoy playing with the trains and looking at all the different books. Another two year old walked over and began playing. Not being quite sure what I was hearing, I asked his parents what his name was. We both found it both amusing and interesting that Kyan and Kian were playing together. We instantly bonded over shared stories of emailing out the birth announcement and having everyone mispronounce his name. I'm not sure if I'll see that family again, but we had a great conversation around the trains. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment