Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nachos

 Butter is a staple in my house.  I love butter so much that we stock both blocks and sticks of butter.  When butter is listed on the grocery list, I always request at least two just so we don't run out.  That's how much I love butter.  Don't get me wrong, we do use margarine but just for things like sandwiches, toast and greasing pans.  Also Aris eats it.  And butter.  She's really an equal-opportunity baking ingredient eater.  But I love butter best.

 I used to like East Side Mario's.  The house salad is fantastic and the garlic homestyle bread was amazing. But then they started getting chinzy with the ingredients.  As if that wasn't bad enough, without any warning ESM switched to using margarine instead of butter. *gasp*  I know, the sheer horror of it all!  After a terrible date night there, we vowed never to go to ESM again.

 Until today I have been successful in keeping that vow.  But today was my sister's birthday and she had a get together at ESM.  While looking at the half-price appetizers menu, I randomly decided on nachos.  I haven't had them in awhile and nachos are yummy.  Am I ever glad I did!  ESM has the most amazing nachos ever! So good!  Maybe I will go there again, but only for the nachos.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment