Friday, June 18, 2010

Grandparents...

 are the reason that my boys are still alive.  Today was a bad day.  Lets go with I've been up since 4 am with a little boy having a bad night.  Then said little boy decided that it was morning time at 5:58am.  Then he screamed loudly enough to wake up his brother.  Oh I love my children, I love my children, I love my children.

 Wearily and somewhat despairingly, I skyped my husband and crawled back into bed.  Sometime later he called and prayed.  Right after I hung up, the phone rang.  It was my MIL asking if she could take my boys this morning.  I just about wept for joy!  I got the boys out the door, Aris fed, her lunch made and Aris to school on time, and then I just took care of me.  Wow!  That made all the difference.

 I really really hope that the kids sleep tonight because I'm babysitting three other children tomorrow.  Yes, I am a wee bit nuts.  On the bright side, I won't be bored tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

  1. oh Gracie. thank God for grandparents is right! <<<<<<>>>>>>>

    ReplyDelete