Saturday, July 24, 2010

Going on Vacation

 It's been a rough week.  Car's been in the shop twice, I've been sick, Kian's finger got infected and it's been insanely humid.   But we've survived and now it's time for vacation!  Tomorrow our family heads north for a week at family camp.  I'm very excited to spend a week in, on and near the water.  Water soothes my soul.  I'm also looking forward to not cooking for a week.  Hopefully, after this week away I will return healthy emotionally and physically.  I'm looking forward to it!  I won't be blogging next week, so I'll see you when I return.  Have a good week! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh...enjoy your vacation! I just wanted to stop in and say thank you for sharing your tender story on my "Prodigal Sheep" post...God is overwhelming good, isn't He?

    ReplyDelete