Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Mommy Gamer

 I'll let you in on a little secret...I'm a bit of a gamer.  Although my spacial skills absolutely suck and I wasn't introduced to video(or computer) games until my late teens, I like gaming.   However, my boys typically dominate the systems and I have much more important things to do like read a book(or clean my house, but you know..).

 Today was special though.  I'm not sure how it worked out, but I ended up with no children, no husband and no book to read.  So I decided to play the one-player game that we purchased at least six months ago. I had to start from the very beginning and couldn't remember how to play, but it was a lot of fun.  It was so nice to get to play my game.  Hopefully I'll get to play soon enough again that I won't have forgotten everything again.  The best part of playing today: I got through the section that frustrated my wonderful husband for days in about three tries, nailing several parts the first time through. :)  Steve was in shock over my gaming skills since normally I kill myself by falling off things.  Ah, how we love our video games! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment