Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Forgot

 Today I forgot.  I forgot about my current limitations.  I forgot that I'm not healthy and strong, able to do whatever I want.  So I tried.  I pulled out all the storage boxes and started digging through clothing, looking for what I needed.  I think a box or so disappeared because I'm missing one of my favourite boy sweaters.  I also decided to use up the leftover pumpkin puree and make muffins.  The ingredients were all out and ready when I ran out of energy.  So I sucked it up, asked Steve to pray, whined a bit, and went to work. Unfortunately Miss Aris was at school, so I didn't have my baking partner.  Kian tried, but he just isn't a good substitute.  He's cute though.  But the muffins did get made, and I have found my bed again.  It was covered in boxes and piles. Now for another day.  Who knows what I'll accomplish tomorrow.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment