Saturday, March 13, 2010

Patience

I'm very sorry I didn't post last night. Well, it's more that I'm sorry I forgot to ask Steve to post a little blurb saying why I wasn't posting. I was doing something slightly more important than *gasp* writing my blog entry of the day. What could possibly be more important than writing you ask? Since you asked, I was hanging out with a pregnant mama. The wee one hasn't arrived yet, but the process is definitely underway. Unfortunately, it is taking far too long for the mama's comfort, but it is happening. It's been an interesting couple of days, and I am looking forward to my bed, but I am happy. I've spent the day hanging out with a lovely woman and her interesting family. I've had some great chats, spent some good quiet moments, crocheted a lot on my sleeping mat, heard a lot of French, spoken a wee bit of French, understood most of the French spoken around and to me, and eaten some great wings. It has been a good day. Hopefully, for my friend's sake, there will be a baby soon. But until there is, I intend to keep practicing patience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment