Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Re-Focusing

A Facebook friend of mine has written a book entitled Clairveaux Manifesto. He posted about the writing process and I've been curious about what he has to say. The author is one of the small number of facebook friends that I don't know in real life. He made it onto my friends list because I'm pretty sure we would be friends in real life.

His writing is challenging me to much more intentional about my life. Reading this book has spawned a continuing dialogue with Steve about our goals as a couple and as a family. We are re-focusing and re-defining who the Van Bruwaene jr's are. :) At this point we don't really have a firm sense of direction, but we are taking time to talk, think and pray about where we are headed. Neither of us wants to head off without the other firmly in tow and in agreement. This is a time of transition, but I am happy. Which is bizarre because I also feel like there is more to find, that we are being called to more. Feeling this incomplete should be a bad thing, but it currently isn't. Instead I'm feeling very excited about where this journey will take us. I promise to write more as we decide more, but this is about as far as I've gotten. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment